Bison Media specializes in custom websites built from the ground-up to meet our clients specific goals and objectives. We've found that although no two clients are alike, we can meet just about any company's or organization's needs with one of two platforms: Squarespace or Wordpress.
We recommend Squarespace to the majority of our clients who want a visually impactful website that tells their story, drives leads or sales and functions seamlessly across all devices. Unless your company's objectives require custom coding or the full power of Wordpress and its many plugins, Squarespace is the way to go. It's more cost effective — both for building and maintaining websites — while offering impressive functionality and integrations that serve most businesses' goals. Squarespace websites include:
- Discovery — We get to know you so we can build a site that does your brand justice, and meets your goals and objectives.
- Theme selection — Squarespace themes are flexible, but starting with the right one makes all the difference.
- Navigation Menu Setup — The way you organize your website and guide users through its pages starts with smart navigation.
- Strategic Sitemapping — We'll design your website to drive specific calls to action, like sign-ups or purchases.
- Custom Pages — We can build as many or as few pages as you need to tell your story.
- Brand Integration — We'll use your logo, colors, fonts and any digital media you already have to make your site truly yours.
- Social Media Integration — Drive website users to your profiles to gain more followers.
- E-Newsletter Integration — Collect email addresses for marketing purposes.
- Google Analytics Setup — Continuously gather data to analyze your website traffic and gain insights into your customers.
- Custom Email Setup — We'll setup an email account @yourdomain.com to go along with your new site.
- Domain setup — We take care of purchasing, transferring and setting up your preferred domain so you don't have to worry about a thing.
- Basic SEO — While building your site, we enter all the correct metadata so it's optimized for search engines.
- Editorial Review & Copy Editing — Do you have loads of content, but you're not sure what's good and what goes where? We'll wordsmith and publish it where it belongs.
- Blog Setup — Blogging regularly is a productive and cost-effective marketing strategy. We'll set you up for success with a blog that's integrated into your website.
- E-Commerce — Accept payments for products and services online.
- Orientation + Training — Once we complete our work, we'll show you how to make basic updates to your website.
Wordpress is the most popular Content Management System in use today, and for good reason. It has a nimble but powerful backbone that developers can take advantage of to customize the look and feel of a site down to every last pixel, and to implement complex functionality and integrations.
If you have a large or scaling business, publish lots content regularly, or require hyper-customized design, development or functionality, we recommend Wordpress. Some smaller businesses prefer to have their sites built on Wordpress, and we're happy to work with those clients, too.
Wordpress sites are highly customized and client-specific, but generally, they include everything Squarespace sites do, plus:
- An In-Depth Discovery Phase — If we're going to build you a fully customized site from the ground up, we'll need to know your business from the ground up.
- Wireframes — Before we start developing your site, we'll take what we learned in discovery and have a designer work with you to mock it up so the design is just right.
- Custom Mobile Development — Rather than simply converting your website to a mobile-friendly version, we can concurrently design the mobile version of your site to shine in its own way.
- Plugins — Think of these as apps or programs that run on the Wordpress platform, adding impressive functionality to your site.
- User Accounts — Let users log into your site to access special pages or features.
- Large Scale E-Commerce — Wordpress integrates with the most popular e-commerce platforms, allowing you to turn your website into a powerful online store.
- Focus Group Testing — Want to see how well your site is received before it's launched? We can arrange a focus group to gather overall feedback, and to test different options.
north coast brewing company